Our professional experience in defending the interests of natural and legal persons, allows us to detect the needs of our clients, and to offer them the most appropriate procedural strategy to meet their interests.
The legal defense that we offer to our clients focuses on the following specialization:
- Crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security;
- Crimes against the patrimony and against the socioeconomic order;
- Civil liability derived from the crime;
- Offenses of falsehood;
- Crimes against honor, privacy and own image;
- Petitions for pardon;
- Crimes against the Public Administration and against the Administration of Justice;
- Corporate crimes;
- Accounting offenses and related to banking and securities markets.