In the area of Civil Procedural Law, our extensive experience and training allows us to respond to the needs of clients and to adopt the appropriate legal strategy for the requirement on each occasion.
Our objective focuses, both in the defense of the interests entrusted in all types of proceedings before the Courts and Courts of Justice, and in the offer of legal advice in all types of negotiations that are fundamental in daily life.
We differentiate, among others, the following areas of knowledge:
- Validity, interpretation and execution of contracts of civil matters;
- Family and Hereditary Law;
- Contractual and extra contractual civil liability;
- Real Estate and Construction Law;
- Associations and foundations;
- Real rights.